Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What i did for my Bdayy:)

okay so my bday was january 4th:) sadly my bday was on a school day but then again it was loads of funn:) everyone comes up to u and is like happy bday in the halls and in every period. tht friday i skipped school......instead i went SHOPPING!!! 400 dollars and not to mention all the giftcards i had!! it was awesome!!! i bought tonnsss of stuff and the best thing is i had 200 dollars left at the end. then  slept over my grandparents house..... and i puked there. turned out i had the stomach bug....:( poooppppp!!! it was okay cuz i only puked twice:) haha

1 comment:

  1. xD you like going on shopping sprees for your birthday don't you x) Happy late birthday Mur!!! Miss you like heck!!!!!!!! D: Can you go online skype so I can skype you?

    Sorry that you were sick :/
    I stopped wearing the BFF necklace from Claires, because I wore it soo much that It's almost ALL silver now! No color anymore :/

    Hope to see you this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete