Tuesday, January 17, 2012

my mlkj weekend:)

okay so mlk jr stands for martin luther king junior for everyone tht DOESNT KNOW!!!  haha okay so on sat i had a family party it was fun..........not really but who cares its great to hang out with my aunts and uncles and have a good time:)  then i went to a party for this girl. she is going to Italy for a semester so we went to her going away party! tht was a lot of funn:) then the next day i went to church. the cool thing about my church is tht its in a hotel. after church me and my friend did this elevator race game:) then we went to filippos for pizza:) then we went back to the hotel and grabbed our bathing suits and went swimming!! there was a gym right next to the pool so we "worked out" it was a lot of fun:) me and my friends callen,will, and chis went. then i went home and my cousin came over to sleepover then the next morning me and my friend alex went ice skating. and we saw this guy from my school there which was reeallyy funny:) haha anywayzz yah tht was wht i did!! lol yah so anyway better strt doing some hww:) hahhaaaaa ttyllll;D

No comments:

Post a Comment